GRI Certified Training
GRI Standards Certified Training Course
GRI organization has published the new GRI Standards late 2016. The aim of the GRI Standards Certified Training Course is to help reporters understand how to use the GRI Standards for their sustainability reporting process.
A two day GRI Standards Certified Training Course will be organized in Espoo, Finland on 3. - 4.5.2017
The course program has been developed to help participants to understand better the content and reporting process according to the GRI Standards. The course will also help to meet various other reporting standards and regulations like UN Global Compact, EU non-financial and diversity information directive and GHG Protocol also used by CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project).
- Part 1 – Introduction and background:
- Sustainable development, sustainability reporting and GRI as an organization
- Part 2 – Useful terminology:
- Introduction to GRI Standards, structure of the Standards, how to use the Standards
- Part 3 – GRI Standards:
- GRI 101 Foundation, GRI 102 General Disclosures, GRI 103 Management Approach
- Topic specific Standards
- Part 4 – Start your reporting process using the GRI Standards
- Applying the reporting principles
- Reporting general disclosures
- Identifying material topics and boundaries
- Reporting on material topics
- Reporting in accordance
- Presenting and compiling information
- End of course exercise
- Part 5 – Additional resources
- GRI support suite, getting involved and useful resources
GRI Standards certified training course is intended for the persons in charge for the corporate sustainability reporting and for persons involved. The course provides useful information and practical examples for sustainability reporters who want to develop their skills but does not require prior experience in reporting.
The GRI Standards certified training course will be organized on 3. - 4. of May 2017 in Espoo at Tofuture premises. The address is:
Life Science Center
Keilaranta 16 B
02150 Espoo, Finland
The course days start at 9:00 am and end at 4:00 pm. We provide light breakfast before the course as well as lunch and refreshments during the training.
The GRI Standards certified training course fee is 1.250,00 EUR (VAT 0 %) and includes in addition to the training material also breakfast and lunch/coffee/snacks on the training days.
The trainers are leading Finnish sustainability specialists: Mikael Niskala and Tomi Pajunen, who are also certified by the GRI organization.
How to register:
Please use this link for registrations: http://academy.tofuture.eu/courses/register
You are welcome to pass this information to your colleagues who are interested in participating GRI certified training as well.
We are happy to provide more info if needed: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to cancel your participation in less than 7 days before the course, we will charge 50 % of the price of the course. Irreversible participation will charge 100 % of the price of the course.